Rock Art in the Hail Region
This property includes two components situated in a desert landscape: Jabel Umm Sinman at Jubbah and the Jabal al-Manjor and Raat at Shuwaymis. A lake once situated at the foot of the Umm Sinman hill range that has now disappeared used to be a source of fresh water for people and animals in the southern part of the Great Narfoud Desert. The ancestors of today’s Arab populations have left traces of their passages in numerous petroglyphs and inscriptions on the rock.
Ramses III inscription
Near the famous historical Tayma oasis, which is one of the largest archaeological sites in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Arabian Peninsula, where the lengths of the remainder of the archaeological walls surrounding it are currently (13) kilometers, the cartridge of King Ramses III was found.
Al bida' (Mada'in Saleh)
It is located about 225 km north of Tabuk, and it is an ancient oasis
It is located to the northwest of the City of Tabuk and is spread on the rocky façades of Nabataean and Islamic inscriptions in addition to the remains of foundations for the walls of residential buildings.
It is known as the industrial site, and it is a modern designation in relation to its location in the industrial area. It contains a large number of burial sites that have been uncovered and many finds have been found that indicate that they were used for burial purposes during the first millennium BC.
It is considered as the greatest well in the Arabian Peninsula and indeed the best known. It is believed that the history of digging and building the walls of this well dates back to the sixth century BC.
It is located in the southeast of the City of Tabuk, about 264 km. It is one of the ancient oases, which includes many monuments dating back to pre-Islamic times, where traces and inscriptions dating back to the eighth century BC and other monuments dating back to the early Islamic period were found.
Rocky mountain ranges, located in the northwestern region of Tabuk, along the Sarawat Mountains bordering the eastern coast of the Red Sea. The mountain ranges extend several meters in length and width. Branched with narrow corridors leading to dark corners, and it also contains among its rocks a unique historical heritage .
Catalina Seaplane Wreckage
It's a beautiful seaplane abandoned between the sea and the desert of Saudi Arabia and it's been left there for almost 50 years. The plane is a PBY-5A Catalina, a military American seaplane from the 1940's. It's is located on a beach off the Strait of Tiran on the Saudi Arabia side of the entrance to the Gulf of Aqaba.
Ras Al-Shaikh Hamid
Ras El Sheikh Hamid is the important border region locally and internationally, as it lies between the beginning of the Gulf of Aqaba and the end of the Red Sea, west of the islands of Tiran and Sanafir, and it is on the opposite side of the Egyptian Sharm El Sheikh. as it is one of the most beautiful beaches of the region that has a great demand from swimming and diving enthusiasts and fishers, especially from the people of the provinces nearby as it is located (50) km from the province of Al -Bida which belongs to the Tabuk region, while it is 220 km away from Tabuk.
Sharma is located on the Red Sea coast, 120 km from Tabuk. The economic and tourist city of Neum was launched in Sharma, in order to invest its natural ingredients. Sharma / Neum has official and government headquarters, as well as pristine beaches.
Tayyib Al Ism
Tayyib Al Ism is a small town in north-western Saudi Arabia in the province of Tabuk. It is located in the upland area (414 m), approx. 10km east of the eastern coast of the Gulf of Aqaba, Red Sea. To the west of the Village there are unspoiled coral reefs. The site is considered important to some Mormons.
King Abdulaziz Castel
A castle built during the reign of King Abdulaziz. It was built in 1452 AH of white limestone on a high rocky hill overlooking the Red Sea and the old town by skilled builders from the same governorate and some other nearby governorates. This castle will remain a memorable memory of King Abdulaziz and a historic landmark of the province.
It consists of a rectangular building with an observation tower, entrance and a small courtyard overlooking the rooms and facilities. It was built in 1115 AH / 1704 CE.
It is one of the stations of Al-Hajj Al-Shami Road on Al-Sham Al-Madinahh Al-Munawara Road, which consists of Castles and stations that starts from the Saudi-Jordanian borders to Madinahh to receive the pilgrims.
The Tabuk region takes parts of the north and northwest of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and is located at the confluence of the Hijaz Mountain ranges with the northern plains, in a flat sedimentary basin, and for this water is available and some Mountains are surrounded by the region from most of its sides as the region permeates many Valleys
Jabal Al Lawz
The Hisma region is located to the west of the Tabuk region, and one of its most important monuments is Jabal Al Lawz, which is located 200 km west of Tabuk and is considered one of the highest Mountain ranges in Al-Hisma region