Tabuk & Al Disah - 2 Days
Al-Zeeta Mountains l Sand Dune Adventure l Mountains Formation l l 12
Springs of Prophet Moses l Wadi Tayyib l Catalina Seaplane Wreckage l Al Disah Valley l Remains
Day 1: Tabuk City Tour
· Meet at pick-up location
· Four-wheel drive to Al- Mountains (135 km)
· Arrive and Enjoy with a sand dunes adventure & Watch the Mountain formations.
· Drive to Al Bad' town to visit “Magha’er Shuaib” (108 km)- Snacks & fruits will be packed.
· Move to Magna town and visit 12 Springs of Prophet Moses.
· Drive to Wadi Tayyib Ism and enjoy the majestic mountain views with coffee and tea.
· Back to Magna town to have a traditional Lunch.
· Move to Ras Elsheikh Hamid to visit Catalina Seaplane Wreckage.
· Return Back To Tabuk.
· Expected time to have a hot dinner.
· Drive back to the hotel accommodation & overnight.
Day 2: Discover Al Disah
· Morning , Breakfast in the hotel.
· Arrive to Al Shag Area in Tabuk.
· Drive to Al Disah Valley (120 km).
· Arrive to the valley and Enjoy the spectacular scenery and nature.
· Time to have a traditional Lunch in local house.
· Visit the remains of walls containing Nabataean and Arabic writings in Kufic script.
· Drive back to Tabuk city at the airport or the to pick-up location
Difference between VIP & Standard
Accommodation 5 * Hotels on Twin Sharing basis with Breakfast
Transportation by luxury GMC Cars High Model
Professional English-Speaking Saudi Tourist Guide
Fully day meals as program (Lunch & Dinner at Luxury restaurants).
Luxury Snacks & Drinks during tours.
Accommodation 4 * Hotels on Twin Sharing basis with Breakfast
Transportation by GMC Cars
Professional Arabic-Speaking Saudi Tourist Guide
If you need Professional English-Speaking Saudi Tourist Guide 220 $ Per Day
Fully day meals as program (Lunch & Dinner at traditional restaurants).
Snacks & Drinks during tours.
· This Package is subject to Saudi MT rules and regulations.
· This package is changeable upon request.
· Full payment must be 7 Days before the trip starts.
· The appropriate shoes and clothes must be worn according to the nature of the place being visited.
· Kindly be informed that we are not holding any rooms so the above mentioned will be subject to availability at the time of actual booking and given rates may change. Please be informed that the above-mentioned rates are not valid during Official holidays such as Eid al-Adha, Eid al-Fitr, Spring, and New Year holidays.
· It is also possible that some of the attractions referred to in the program are not available at the time of implementation, so another option will be available to visit according to the instructions of the tour guide accompanying the group.
· If you want to change any of the program’s attractions, please inform us 48 hours before the start of the trip. No change to the program is permitted during implementation except after the approval of the tour guide accompanying the group.
Include / Exclude
· 01 night 4* Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis.
· Transportation By 4*4 SUV cars.
· Professional Saudi Tourist Guide.
· 2xLunch & 1x Dinner at traditional restaurant.
· Snacks & Drinks during tours.
· Entrance Fees.
X Domestic Airfare.
X Travel Insurance.
X Items of personal nature.
X Visa .