Farasan Island Trip
Cruise l Al Qandal mangrove forests l Fishing l Snorkeling l Al Qthmanih Cacstle l House of Raffai l Al Najdi Mosque l Al Qassar
Traditional Village l Farasan Island Port
Day 1: excursion to Farasan Island
· Arrive at airport on Saudi Airline flight ( SV 0000 ).
· Meet by PLT Team and drive to Hotel in Jizan City.
Day 2: Excursion to Farasan Island
· Early breakfast at hotel then driving to Jizan port.
· Ferry will move from Jizan port.
· Arrive to Farasan island port & Check-in to Accommodation & store the luggage.
· Drive to marina location & register guest information in border guard's office.
· Start the sea cruise using cruise boats with safety instruction - Snacks & fruits well be packed.
· Arrive to al Qandal mangrove forests and enjoy with breathtaking views
· Reach to the island and start (water activities) fishing & snorkeling.
· Expected time to have a Traditional lunch on the island.
· Proceed activities & discover the island.
· Heading back to the marina and move to gathering point on the beach.
· Enjoy the calming waves and beautiful views with music during sunset (the greatest moment).
· Time to have a traditional dinner (cooked on site) then back to accommodation.
Day 3: Excursion to Farasan Island
· Wake up and have A breakfast & Check-out.
· Drive to Al Othmanih Castle.
· Visiting House of Riffai‘ (masterpiece of architecture owing to its unique design and inscriptions).
· Drive to Al Najdi Mosque (known for its beautiful Islamic inscriptions and ornaments).
· Expected time to have a Traditional lunch then move to Al Qassar traditional village.
· Head to the transport vehicles to Farasan island port.
· Ferry will move from Farasan port.
Arrive to Jizan port & Drive to airport to catch Saudi
Airline flight ( SV 0000 ) .
Difference between VIP & Standard
Accommodation 5 * Hotels on Twin Sharing basis with Breakfast
Transportation by luxury GMC Cars High Model
Professional English-Speaking Saudi Tourist Guide
Fully day meals as program (Lunch & Dinner at Luxury restaurants).
Luxury Snacks & Drinks during tours.
Accommodation 4 * Hotels on Twin Sharing basis with Breakfast
Transportation by GMC Cars
Professional Arabic-Speaking Saudi Tourist Guide
If you need Professional English-Speaking Saudi Tourist Guide 220 $ Per Day
Fully day meals as program (Lunch & Dinner at traditional restaurants).
Snacks & Drinks during tours.
· This Package is subject to Saudi MT rules and regulations.
· This package is changeable upon request.
· Full payment must be 15 Days before the trip starts.
· The appropriate shoes and clothes must be worn according to the nature of the place being visited.
· Beach wear must be brought during the cruises included.
· Kindly be informed that we are not holding any rooms so the above mentioned will be subject to availability at the time of actual booking and given rates may change. Please be informed that the above-mentioned rates are not valid during Official holidays such as Eid al-Adha, Eid al-Fitr, Spring, and New Year holidays.
· It is also possible that some of the attractions referred to in the program are not available at the time of implementation, so another option will be available to visit according to the instructions of the tour guide accompanying the group.
· If you want to change any of the program’s attractions, please inform us 48 hours before the start of the trip. No change to the program is permitted during implementation except after the approval of the tour guide accompanying the group.
Include / Exclude
· 02 nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis
· Professional Saudi Tourist Guide.
· All fishing & snorkeling Equipment
· Boats fees
· 2xLunch & 1x Dinner at traditional restaurant.
· Snacks & Drinks during tours.
· Entrance Fees.
X Domestic Airfare
X Travel Insurance.
X Items of personal nature
X Visa .