Al Jowf City Tour
zaabal fortress | Sesera Archeological Well | Rajajil Columns | Dumat Al Jandal Lake | Marid castle | Omar Mosque | Al-Jowf Museum of Archaeology and Foloklore
Day at Al Jowf
Meet at pickup point and drive to the first destination
Arrive and enjoy visit Zaabal fortress , Sesera Archeological Well
Drive to Al Sadu Factory , Rajajil Columns
Heading to have lunch in traditional restaurant
Proceed for visit to Dumat Al (50 KM)
Drive to visit Marid Castle , Omar Mosque , Al- Museum of Archaeology and Folklore
Proceed for Al Lake
Drive back to Sakkakah & have a Dinner in restaurant
Drive to the pickup point and end of our services
Difference between VIP & Standard
Transportation by luxury GMC Cars High Model
Professional English-Speaking Saudi Tourist Guide
Fully day meals as program (Lunch & Dinner at Luxury restaurants).
Luxury Snacks & Drinks during tours.
Transportation by GMC Cars
Professional Arabic-Speaking Saudi Tourist Guide
If you need Professional English-Speaking Saudi Tourist Guide 220 $ Per Day
Fully day meals as program (Lunch & Dinner at traditional restaurants).
Snacks & Drinks during tours.
· This Package is subject to Saudi MT rules and regulations.
· This package is changeable upon request.
· The appropriate shoes and clothes must be worn according to the nature of the place being visited.
· It is also possible that some of the attractions referred to in the program are not available at the time of implementation, so another option will be available to visit according to the instructions of the tour guide accompanying the group.
· If you want to change any of the program’s attractions, please inform us 48 hours before the start of the trip. No change to the program is permitted during implementation except after the approval of the tour guide accompanying the group.
Include / Exclude
· Professional Saudi Tourist Guide.
· 1xLunch & 1x Dinner at traditional restaurant.
· Snacks & Drinks during tours.
· Entrance Fees.
X Travel Insurance.
X Items of personal nature.